sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

introduction

Introduction

My name is Luis Manuel Medrano Sorto, I’m 18 years old I’m studying Industrial Engineering because I like all the production, innovation things and because is a carreer that has lots of avaible positions. I have a family, we are 4 my mother, my father, my sister and me. We live in Coronado since I remember.


The soccer team of Coronado is Uruguay and I like soccer very much it’s my favorite sport ,of result I start to practice soccer with Uruguay . I always likes soccer but I started to practice at the age of 13 with U.C.R and then I passed to Uruguay when I was like 15 years old because for me it was more comfortable and more near to home.


I consider myself a creative person. I like to eat a lot but I don’t have a favorite dish. My favorite color is blue since always. I like terror and suspense movies but I also like the funny movies. My favorite place is Canada because I consider that it is a very organized country. In this moment I’m trying to go for vacation at the end of this term.


My expectations for this class that is a relax class where I learn in an dynamic way. I also expect to speak more fluid and to get a better pronunciation and of course to passed with good grades. My dream as a professional will be to create my own mark of industrial parts and be successful in my entire life as professional.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario