sábado, 14 de agosto de 2010

Letter for the sello verde of Escats

Dear organizer:

The intension of this letter is to congratulate your excellent work organizing the “sello verde” the Escats Band. It took place on July 20 with a price of 3000. I think that is excellent to support national talents like in this case Escats. I like that you never forget the music in the sellos verdes like last term when you organized a concert of electric sounds that was a great sello verde.
I think that the ticket had a reasonable price considering their hits and how many much time they play. Maybe the only thing I didn’t like was when they sang “She will be loved“because why they play that song when they can play something composed by them. I would prefer if they only play their own material.
In summary instead of “she will be loved “all the other things were perfect the synchronization, the audience, the price and the quality of band. I like how ULACIT support national talent in all kind of arts. So continue organizing like this.

Best wishes
Luis Medrano Sorto.

1 comentario:

  1. For me, this is a very good group of music and it's so important support the national artists because if we doesn't do it nobody will do it.

    ResponderEliminar